Optimal Video Poker
Optimal Video Poker is far more than a simple video poker game. It's a tutor that coaches you with professional, time-tested tactics that will maximize your winning odds in all of the most popular poker variations. Once you think you've truly mastered the game, you can enter competition mode to view stats. Play online tournaments against your buddies, or play head-to-head for the same jackpot. In any case, don't go to Vegas before honing your strategy skills with Optimal Video Poker!
How to Play
- 12 popular video poker games: Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Joker Wild, Double Double Jackpot, Double Bonus Poker, and more.
- In addition to playing these games, you are coached when you make mistakes.
- Realistic look and sounds.
- A shortcut is available during play so that you can see the best choice on the current hand. Stats are provided to give you an idea of how well you are doing.
- The tournament feature provides allows you to see how well your performance compares with the top players in the country.
- Players can simply play if they don't want to be distracted by the coaching.
||Place your bet
|1 through 5
||Toggle the hold for any of the 5 first cards
||To get replacement cards
||Toggle between the game play and the strategy table. The line on the strategy table will represent your first 5 cards. This will make it easier for you to understand the game.
|Up or Down
||When the game is waiting for you to place a bet will change your bet.
||Activates the button indicated by the flashing icon.
|Left or Right
||Moves the icon left or right
||Moves from the draw button up to the hold buttons.
||Move from the hold buttons to the draw button.